Apple iPad Air does not need any introduction because of its popularity and well-known features and specifications. The Apple iPad Air is known as the fifth generation iPad tablet computer as developed and designed by Apple Inc., Apple Inc. is the second major manufacturer of smartphones electronics after its rival, Samsung Electronics. This iPad was proclaimed on 22 October, 2013 and was launched in silver and grey colours on 1 November, 2013. Apple iPad Air has characteristics a slimmer design along with similarities to the Apple iPad Mini, which includes 64 bit Apple A7 processor, consisted with M7 co-processor.
Apple iPad Air 2 is known as the successor of Apple iPad Air and will be predecessor to Apple iPad Air 3 in 2015, very soon. Knowingly, the Apple iPad Air 2 was proclaimed on 16 October, 2014. This Apple iPad is very known as the sixth generation iPad tablet developed and designed by Apple Inc. it’s very known because of its characteristics of thinner and faster than the Apple iPad Air and it consisted Touch ID even if the height, screen size and design is of Apple iPad Air.
The mind-blowing features and specifications of Apple iPad Air and Apple iPad Air 2 are very innovative and advance but the features and specifications of Apple iPad Air 3 will be more radical.
The Specifications and features of Apple iPad Air are:
- System-on-chip (Apple A7 with 64-bit architecture and Apple M7 motion co-processor)
- CPU (1.4 GHz dual-core)
- Memory (1 GB LP DDR3 RAM)
- Storage (16, 32, 64 or 128 GB flash memory (64 and 128 GB discontinued))
- Display (9.7 inches, oleophobic coating)
- Graphics (PowerVR G6430)
- Input (Multi-touch screen, headset controls, M7 motion co-processor, proximity and ambient light sensors, 3-axis accelerometer, 3-axis gyroscope, digital compass, dual microphone)
- Camera (Front: 1.2 MP, Rear: 5.0 MP AF)
The extraordinary features and specifications of the Apple iPad Air 2 are (Apart from processor and some new sensors everything is same as Apple iPad Air):
- Operating system (Original: iOS 8.1; Current: iOS 8.1.2)
- System-on-chip (Apple A8X with 64-bit architecture and Apple M8 motion co-processor)
- CPU (1.5GHz triple-core ARM processor)
- Memory (2 GB LP DDR3 RAM)
- Storage (16, 64 or 128 GB flash memory)
- Display (9.7 inches)
- Graphics (PowerVR GXA6850)
- Input (Multi-touch screen, headset controls, M8 motion co-processor, proximity and ambient light sensors, 3-axis accelerometer, 3-axis gyroscope, digital compass, dual microphone, Touch ID fingerprint reader, barometer)
- Camera (Front: 1.2 MP, Rear: 8.0 MP AF)
You have seen both the specifications and features of both the Apple iPad i.e. Apple iPad Air and Apple iPad Air 2. But now, just wait for the next generation Apple iPad i.e. the seventh generation, the Apple iPad Air 3 in 2015.
Well, farewell for now but keep reading here for more updates and details about Apple iPad Air 3. The waiting is not for so long anymore. Apple Inc. would be making any official announcement about the Apple iPad Air 3.